Congratulations on taking this major step towards your growth and success! I sense your strong commitment and desire to be the best leader that you can be. Over the next few months, we will collaborate to work on your professional goals. As your coach, I’ll be working with you as your strategic and thought partner. Based on your goals, I will ask questions, reflect insight, provide feedback and hold you accountable to help you make your own choices and achieve your vision. I’m confident, that together, we can work on achieving your goals.
This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into on this ___ day of ________ 201_ by and between The Rebecca Ann (the “Coach” or “Company”) and ___________ (“YOU” or “Client”) for the purpose of Company providing professional development and coaching services to YOU in an effort to achieve your goals. The parties together are hereinafter known as the “Parties”.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, the Parties agree as follows:
1. Description of Coaching: Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
1. Agree to be Bound. By submitting payment you are signing this agreement and YOU acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, which includes keeping commitments and being on time for sessions.
2. Authorization of Payment. By making your initial payment and/or by signing below, you authorize Company to charge your credit card, cash your check, or initiate payment via PayPal. You represent to the Company that payment of your fee will not place a significant financial burden on you or your family. You are responsible for payment of the entire fee amount, regardless of whether you attend all sessions, and regardless of whether you have selected a pay in full or monthly payment plan. By signing the agreement you agree that, if, for any reason, you choose to cancel any part of the Services (the “Commitment Period”), you are obligated to pay or continue to pay whatever balance is due. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued, and all scheduled payments must be paid on a timely basis.
3. Modifications. From time to time Company may modify this Agreement, and such modifications shall be effective upon posting, by the Company on the Company web site www.therebeccaann.com or via email with the subject line specifically stating “amendment to existing agreement” or similar language denoting the Agreement has been modified.
4. Termination for Unprofessionalism. We are committed to providing you with a positive and productive experience. By signing below, you agree that the Company, at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or terminate your right to participate in the program without forgiveness of any remaining monthly payments if you become disruptive or difficult to work with, fail to follow program guidelines.
5. Cancelation. Coach has a 48-hour cancelation policy, which means Client may cancel or reschedule, but Client MUST notify Coach no later than 48 hours prior to scheduled consultation. If Client misses Client’s scheduled and predetermined Coaching Session, or is late for the Coaching Session, Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting. If the meeting cannot be rescheduled that coaching session will be forfeit. Client also understands that any/all scheduled coaching calls, retreat days or other benefits expire at the end of the Commitment Period and will not be carried-over. It is important to note that your benefits MUST be used during the Commitment Period.
6. Term. This Agreement starts on ______ ___, 201_ and ends on _________ ___, 201_ with the completion of the Services (the “Term”). All Services must be performed during the Term, or the they are lost. There are no roll-overs. Services may be extended beyond the Term only with the express written consent of Coach.***
7. Confidentiality. As your Coach I respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of others. You agree not to violate the publicity or privacy rights of any third party, including the Coach. Further, we respect your confidential and proprietary information, which is any information you specifically state is “Confidential.”
8. No Guarantees. Company has made every effort to accurately represent the benefits you will receive through coaching. That being said, there are no guarantees regarding any result or benefit to be received by. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including but not limited to, his or her background, dedication, starting point in their business, desire and motivation.
9. Disclaimer. Company is a coach and not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting, financial wealth management, or therapeutic advice. It is your responsibility to secure assistance from the appropriately qualified professional if such advice is needed.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement and performance hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the United States.
11. Force Majeure. Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including, but not limited to, strike, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, cyber-attack, sickness, provided that the delayed immediately notifies the other party of such delay. The terms of this clause shall not exempt the parties from their obligations hereunder, but merely suspend their duty to perform, until the force majeure condition ceases to exist.
12. No Partnership. Nothing in this Agreement is meant to suggest a partnership, venture alliance, security interest, or employer relationship.
13. Waiver. The waiver or failure of Company to exercise any obligation under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is to that extent to be deemed modified in order to comply with applicable law, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way
15. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written relating to this Agreement.
***The Term of the agreement is considered effective from date of first payment for both online courses, programs, packages, and payment plans. The duration of the agreement is that which is advertised on the appropriate course, program or package web page and corresponding payment form.
Rebecca Fabick, for and on behalf of The Rebecca Ann.